Wednesday, June 17, 2009

After the serious post...

I decided to add some fun pictures of the Eagle Scout!

Yep, there are the Eagles...they make some of the wackiest faces!

Stifling a grin?

He can't beat me up! lol, actually he says I beat up on him :D

Somehow we all managed to look weird in this picture

Terror at the thought of losing his hat. (it was just taken away for the sake of the pictures)

Hmm...that looks mischievous and dangerous

and now, handsome, intelligent, courageous, diligent, humble, godly, loyal and cheerful...
my wonderful brothers!

1 comment:

I'm glad you stopped by! Part of the fun for me in blogging is hearing from those who come to visit. If you want to comment or have additional thoughts I'd love to hear them. This is my rambling spot, so everything might not be clearly stated. Please keep it positive and Christ-honoring, but thought-provoking discussions are welcome! Quite honestly I'd be delighted if everybody who stopped by left a note.