Monday, June 15, 2009

Because of the event I wanted family photos...

and I love to show off my wonderful family! So here are some of the pictures and I wanted to share them with you.
(Oh, btw, if anyone would like to read my comments or anything just leave me a comment and let me know. I don't think they're a big deal, but some people might want to read them.)
The family

Goofy family

More interesting family :D

Me with Mom and Dad

Me with my amazing big brother!

My wonderful big sister!

My "big" little brother (Greg)

Another brother (Brendan)

My dear younger sister (Jessica)

My littlest brother (for some reason we did
not get any pictures of Anthony with me)

And my dear sweet baby sister (Julia)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures!!!
    I like your dress, Heather!
    Congratulations!
    <3 Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "More Interesting Family" made me laugh...love it! You've got a lot of good pictures here :) And your dress turned out lovely! You'll have to pass my compliments on to the seamstress :D

    Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very handsome family. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you stopped by! Part of the fun for me in blogging is hearing from those who come to visit. If you want to comment or have additional thoughts I'd love to hear them. This is my rambling spot, so everything might not be clearly stated. Please keep it positive and Christ-honoring, but thought-provoking discussions are welcome! Quite honestly I'd be delighted if everybody who stopped by left a note.